Coal skinned drow of few words, pops up selling baked goods in the oddest places.
[DM notes: he was exiled from his people for daring to pursue a very non traditional career against the will of his mother]
Inventory: (max 6 items)
- Danishes (no max)
- Cherry: gives resistance to fire for 10 minutes
- Prune: gives advantage against poison for 10 minutes
- Apple: heals 1d4+2 damage
- Muffins (no max)
- Blueberry: heals 1d4+2 damage
- Orange Poppyseed: gives darkvision 30ft for three hours
- Hazelnut: 2 plus damage on attacks for 1 d6 turns
- Scone (sold wrapped in paper – max 2) “Mind the scones. They’re sharp this morning.”
Thrown weapon. Deals 1d8+2 damage on impact or ingestion. Have players roll dex checks and on 1’s injure themselves until they realize scones are weapons, not food.
- Scroffleberry: Target must make dc 12 con check or take 1d6 poison damage on hit.
- Cinnamon: Target must make dc 10 con check or take 1d6 fire damage on hit.
- Vanilla: Deals only 1d4+2 damage
- The Dairymaid’s Wafers (Seterjentas rømmebrød)
- Deer Antlers
- Fattigmanns Bakkels
- Fyrstekake (Prince Cake)
- Mor Monsen
- Kardemommeboller with Figs
- Shrovetide Buns (Fastelavnsboller)
- Bergen Rumballs
- Kransekake (Almond Wreath Cake)
- Telemark Gomme (Telemarkgomme)
- Troll Cream
- Troika Cake