Each has three functions on its own, one of which can be activated after a short rest. When they interact in the right way they act as a compass to an important location.
Lune (on left)
- provide soft light up to 30 ft light for an hour (cannot be obscured, leaves no shadows)
- fill a container with gently glowing water. When ingested it removes one level of exhaustion.
- 2+ perception 1+ constitution checks for the duration of an hour (doubles with full moon)
Scour (on right)
- plunges a space up to 45 ft by 45 ft into darkness
- vacuum up fluids and small light objects in a 2 ft cube.
- 2+ stealth 1+ damage for an hour (doubles on new moon)